When we say "services", we mean the services we provide to you, including but not limited to the bot, website, and APIs, and premium features.
When we say "you", we refer to your Discord account(s).
When we say "we", "us" or "our", we refer to us as owners, team members, and developers.
When we say "boosts" or "Meembot boosts", we refer to the premium features we offer to you, which are delivered to your servers via "boosts". You get boosts by becoming a premium member. You get "boosts" which can be used on any server you are in (using the boost command)! Discuss it with us in the support server. Join the Support Server and ask in #support if you have a query related to premium features.
NOTE: You must comply with the Discord ToS to use our services. If you are found to not be complying with the ToS while using the bot, strict action will be taken against you. You will be banned from using our services, and will be instantly reported to Discord
- No Liability: We do not take any responsibility for any loss or damage that may occur as a result of using our services. Any loss or damage that you may incur as a result of using our services is your sole responsibility. We are not liable for any of that loss or damage that you may incur as a result of using our services. However, we will try to prevent it from happening.
- No Warranties: We do not warrant that our services will be uninterrupted or error-free. We do not warrant that our services will be free from bugs. Our services will have downtimes and glitchy at times. However, we will try our best to prevent it.
- Refunds and Exchanges: If you engage with the premium features of our services in monetary exchange with us, there will be no refunds, except in rare use cases. However, if you want to exchange your premium status with any account, or want to upgrade it, there can be a possiblity to do that.
What data is collected, and how is it used.
- User Data: Your user data is not collected without any of your interaction. Only data concerning our services is collected. As of now, the only data collected is your premium level, Meembot boosts, and boosted servers.
- Server Data: Your server data is not collected without any of your interaction. Only data concerning our services is collected. As of now, only data related to the functionality and per-server configuration of the bot is collected.
- Logs: Data logged globally by the bot to us includes your basic server info, including your server name and ID, owner name and ID, and server member count. However, in some cases, it can be used to log mutual servers and other basic public data. Data logged by the home page of the website only include API calls by you visiting the site. However, other pages do not fetch data from APIs and thus are safe to use if you do not accept the terms.